Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Ebay Auctions

  1. #1
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    I've listed some auctions, and thought I would let you know about them. I actually have already sold a couple things. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Also, if you have any questions or comments, feel free.
    There's some PM historical stuff, and some today stuff.
    http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZebony*roseQQhtZ-1
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I PM'ed you. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Those are great prices!

  4. #4
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Boop0415:
    I PM'ed you. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">PM'd you back!

  5. #5
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Your prices are very good. Unfortunately, I don't need anything on the list. I wish I would have waited!

  6. #6
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    I'm glad my prices are good, and not way out of control.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •